- Information that we get about you from other services Such as Google Analytics, Google Admob, Google Play and others. This information includes:
- Device information-device-specific information such as your hardware model and operating system version. We DO NOT collect your unique identification.
- Unique application numbers-certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number)
- Anonymous identifiers-we use anonymous identifiers when you interact with services, such as advertising services and others.
THIRD- PARTY SITES
In general, the Applications, the Services and the Site access third party information (such as your Facebook account information) through application interfaces. We may provide links to third-party Web sites, such as Facebook, as a service to our Users. The Site may also carry advertisements from other companies. When you click on links of third parties in an Application, the Services or the Site, you may leave the Application, the Services or the Site. Some of these third party sites may be co-branded with our name/logo or our affiliated entity’s name/logo, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of Web sites operated by third parties, whether they are linked to or otherwise accessible from an Application, the Services or the Site. The inclusion of a link or accessibility of third party Websites does not imply endorsement of such third party Website by us
USERS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We cannot control the actions of other Users with whom you share your information. We cannot, and do not, control the information you share with other Users using an Application, the Services or the Site (including via Forums) or how such other Users will use or share such information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of our security measures.
PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING CHILDREN
Miniclix Studio does not knowingly collect any personal data concerning children under 13 years old.
Our mobile applications comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). We don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 in violation of COPPA, and if in the event that a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request, we will not collect, store or use, and will delete in a secure manner, any personal information of such user
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED ?
With your prior consent, we are likely to collect and process the following data in whole or in part when you use our applications.
- Identity-related data: for some of our applications, we are likely to collect data from your Facebook account, when youloginusing Facebook connect: Public profile (surname, forename, age, gender, email address, profile photos, hobbies), friend list
- IDFA publicity identifiers (for IOS devices) and GAID (for Android devices)
- Data pertaining to your activities on our applications and notably the way in which you interact with our applications (for instance, how and when you use our applications) and with the publicities we display (for instance, time spent on these, potential clicks)
- Data pertaining to your geographical position (IP address)
- Games Analytics (analytical SDK)
- Admob (SDK advertising)
- UnityAds (SDK advertising)
- Facebook Audience Network (SDK advertising)
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING UNDERTAKEN BY MINICLIX STUDIO AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Data collected by Miniclix Studio is used to:
- Provide our applications
- Guarantee use and improvement of our applications
- Develop new applications
- Understand your centers of interests and, thanks to this profiling, propose you targeted and relevant advertisements (SDK advertising),
- Make statistics on your use of the games, including the number of games played, your duration of use or the advertisements you are watching, which allows us to improve your gaming experience (analytical SDK).
- Communicate with you, notably when you contact us by any means whatsoever
We collect the data listed hereinabove, in whole or in part, only once we have your express consent for the purposes for which they are to be processed, through a pop-up in our applications.At any time you can withdraw your consent from the “Settings” page in our various applications.
We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
We ask that you not send us, and you not to disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us.
CONTACTING US / REPORTING VIOLATIONS
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of an Application, the Services or the Site, please contact us at email@example.com
If you have any questions – you can asked them by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org